We specialise in chemical decontamination.
Emergency First Aid when using PREVOR® products and as a result of more than ten years experience in dealing with issues facing both Government and Industrial Organisations, has developed a comprehensive range of products, systems and training that effectively reduce the risks associated with chemical hazards.
The DIPHEX training is fully portable and can be delivered at:
The client’s premises or location of their choosing.
The DIPHEX Training Centre – in Kent.
The main learning objective for Chemical Decontamination Training is to create a sound understanding of:
- – Identification of hazardous chemicals on site and the importance of Site Survey and Risk Assessment.
- – Why there is a need for concern.
- – How a chemical burn develops.
- – The development of Emergency First Aid procedures.
- – The importance of effective Emergency First Aid.
- – Theoretical exercise.
- – Practical exercise.
And to develop the practical skills necessary to be able to deal safely and effectively with issues surrounding Emergency First Aid following a chemical accident.
Validation and Certification
The certificated training courses provided by DIPHEX are designed to achieve the various levels of competency required by the client to meet current HSE regulations when using PREVOR® chemical decontamination products:
- – Chemical Decontamination—Emergency First Aid—Theory
- – Chemical Decontamination—Emergency First Aid—Practical
- – Train the Trainer