DIPHOTERINE® PRODUCTs - INFORMATION
– Small and Lightweight
– Easily identifiable
– Ready for immediate use
– Ergonomically shaped eyecup helps to open the eye
– Gently washing action
– Sterile Solution
– Tamper evident seal
– Waterpoof container
– Does not require specific installation or maintenance
– In conformance with EN15154-4
– Medical Device Class IIa
– EC Certification
– Material: Polythene
– Sizes: Height: 124mm Diameter: 64mm v Capacity: 50ml
– Weight: 95gm
– Content: DIPHOTERINE® Solution
An individual, portable eyewash, with ergonomically eye-shaped top, that must be available for immediate use. Can be belt worn (see ANLIS) making it an ideal product for maintenance staff, lone workers, or personnel working at height, or in isolated areas.
LIS/SIEW – INDIVIDUAL EYEWASH Unit of 50ml, with an ergonomically eye-shaped top.
Each INDIVIDUAL EYEWASH Unit makes it possible to decontaminate 1 eye.
Use within the first 10 seconds following the accident for optimal efficacy. Single use Products.
Use the total contents.
LIS/SIEW – INDIVIDUAL EYEWASH Unit – 2 years from date of manufacture